• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
Nessuna risposta a questa discussione

#1 Zac

Zac

Grande amico del forum

• Amministratori
  • 2.896 messaggi

Inviato 13 aprile 2010 - 13:09:23

The first ME/CFS conference in Denmark will be held on the 28th of May, 2010 at Bispebjerg Hospital in Copenhagen. Organizers are the Danish ME/CFS Association and the European Society of ME (ESME).
The conference aims to educate physicians and other healthcare professionals in how to recognize, diagnose and treat ME/CFS. The title of the conference is:

Diagnosing and Treating G93.3
- ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)
- CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- PVFS (Post-viral Fatigue Syndrome)

Two ME experts and a nutritionist will share their experiences in treating ME/CFS patients. They are: Dr. Mette Johnsgaard from The Scandinavian Institute for ME in Norway, Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker from Chronic Neurotoxins in Maryland, USA, and nutrition expert Christine Tobback from Himmunitas, Belgium.

The conference is open to doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, dentists, dietitians and all other types of healthcare professionals. Although this conference is not open to patients, we hope to arrange a patient conference at a later date.

The conference will be given in English and Danish.

The provisional agenda is:

13:00 to 13:30

Registration - coffee and refreshments

13:30 to 13:45

ME/CFS patients in the Danish healthcare system

13:45 to 14:15

“Facts and Figures” - Bieke Verleys from ESME

14:15 to 15:00

"Research at the Scandinavian Institute for ME, today and tomorrow"
- Dr. Mette Johnsgaard

15:00 to 15:15

Coffee and refreshments

15:15 to 16:00

"Treatment protocols at the Scandinavian Institute for ME,"
- Dr. Mette Johnsgaard

16:00 to 17:00

"The Significance of Multiple Food Intolerances in ME" - Christine Tobback

17:00 to 18:00

Dinner

18:00 to 20:00

"The Academic Basis for the Treatment of ME/CFS in 2010" - Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker

20:00 to 21:00

Questions and discussion

The price is DKK 750 for physicians and other healthcare professionals and 375 kr. for students when they show their student ID.

Registration deadline is the 14th of May, 2010.

Kind regards,
ESME team

Zac
Amministrazione

--------------------
"In medicina tutto quello che è sconosciuto è malattia mentale" (...)
"Una delle malattie più diffuse è la diagnosi." (Karl Kraus)
NO_CFS.gif

Le foto di Zac qui: PhotoZac

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Tutti i testi degli articoli e la veste grafica sono proprietà esclusiva di CFSItalia.it e ne è vietata la riproduzione, totale o parziale,

senza esplicita autorizzazione da parte degli amministratori.

Le informazioni fornite in questo Forum non intendono sostituirsi né implicitamente né esplicitamente al parere professionale di un medico né a diagnosi, trattamento o prevenzione di qualsivoglia malattia e/o disturbo. CFSItalia.it non ha alcun controllo sul contenuto di siti terzi ai quali sia collegato tramite link e non potrà essere ritenuto responsabile per qualsivoglia danno causato da quei contenuti. Gli amministratori e moderatori non sono responsabili dei messaggi scritti dagli utenti sul forum.