#1 Marialuisa

Marialuisa

Grande amico del forum

• Utenti
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 892 messaggi

Inviato 09 giugno 2007 - 19:08:07

Dear Barbara, :35:

I would like to know what is the method applied in the States for the ( look at the red phrase ) :

"The focus of this article and much of Dr. Cheney's current work is based on the following publication: "Abnormal Impedance Cardiography Predicts Symptom Severity in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome." Peckerman, et al; The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2003; 326(2):55-60.

Thanks for your kindness !

Luisa
;)
Se vuoi visitare il mio sito web: clicca qui:

#2 Barbara.mj

Barbara.mj

Frequentatore

• Utenti
  • StellettaStelletta
  • 35 messaggi

Inviato 10 giugno 2007 - 18:53:15

I'm not sure how to respond to your question. I don't know if you have read Dr. Cheney's information on this topic. If not, I have it on my website under the Research section and it is in 4 parts. If you go to the following link and scroll down to the title "The Heart of the Matter: CFS & Cardiac Issues part 1a, you can read what he says about this.

http://www.cfs-info....&id=6&Itemid=39

I can tell you that I went to a cardioilogist here who did a stress test and other heart tests and all came back normal. I'm sure he did not use the procedure that Dr. Cheney recommends. And when I mentioned CFS to him, I got the usual blank look. Sometimes things never change.

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Tutti i testi degli articoli e la veste grafica sono proprietà esclusiva di CFSItalia.it e ne è vietata la riproduzione, totale o parziale,

senza esplicita autorizzazione da parte degli amministratori.

Le informazioni fornite in questo Forum non intendono sostituirsi né implicitamente né esplicitamente al parere professionale di un medico né a diagnosi, trattamento o prevenzione di qualsivoglia malattia e/o disturbo. CFSItalia.it non ha alcun controllo sul contenuto di siti terzi ai quali sia collegato tramite link e non potrà essere ritenuto responsabile per qualsivoglia danno causato da quei contenuti. Gli amministratori e moderatori non sono responsabili dei messaggi scritti dagli utenti sul forum.